- Fully recyclable end-product
- Higher quality graphics for better promotion of your product or its contents (e.g. food packaging)
- Less costs
- Suitable for usual moulds
- Very reliable process (eliminates screen printing, label application or pad printing on a product)
The In Mould Labeling (IML) process:
This technology requires:
• A robot or a manipulator with a head adjusted for a specific product.
• Label cartridge.
• Simco ION electrostatic charging device, which consists of a generator, charging electrodes, cables, etc.
• Labels suitable for electrostatic charging.
Typical applications: Tanks/buckets for washing powder, lids, dishes for ice-cream or cheese, toys, garden tables, beer crates, etc.
Overview of devices for In Mould Labelling:
|LONTECH - surface treatment, s.r.o.
533 22 Býšť 34 (okres Pardubice)
|Where can you visit us
GPS: N 50,12694° E 15,90871°
603 471 086
Contact a specialist from 8:00 to 17:00